1731 Bunker Hill Road, N.E.
Washington, DC 20017
(202) 832-4400 or 1-800-266-4444 " Admissions: (202) 635-6113 " Toll-free: (800) 226-4444
Click on map to see full size version
From Points North
- Take I-95 South to 295 South (Baltimore Washington Parkway) to Rt. 50 (New York Avenue towards Washington).
- Exit onto South Dakota Avenue, travel about 2 miles.
- Turn right onto 18th Street, go 2 blocks, turn left onto Bunker Hill Road. HSC is on the left.
From Points South
- Take I-95 North to I-395 North across the 14th Street bridge.
- Stay in right lanes, follow signs for I-395 North through three tunnels. Pass Capitol and Massachusetts Avenue exits.
- Turn right onto New York Avenue, go approximately 3 miles.
- Turn left onto Bladensburg Road, then turn left onto South Dakota Avenue.
- Travel about 1.5 miles and turn on 18th Street.
- Drive 2 blocks, turn left onto Bunker Hill Rd. HSC is on left.
From Points West
- Take I-495 towards Rockville/Silver Spring.
- Take Exit 28B, New Hampshire Avenue (Rt. 650 South).
- Go about another half mile, turn left on Adelphi Road, continue for about 4 miles. Stay in far right lane, past East West Highway intersection (Rt. 410). Adelphi Road becomes Queens Chapel Road (Rt. 500 South).
- Follow for about 3 miles. At the Maryland/District line, Queens Chapel Road becomes Michigan Avenue.
- Make a left onto Bunker Hill Road. HSC is on the right.
From Upper Northwest DC
- From Military Road, travel east for approximately 5 miles.
- Military Road becomes Missouri Avenue, which then becomes Riggs Road.
- Shortly after passing New Hampshire Avenue, bear right onto South Dakota Avenue and travel for approximately 1.5 miles.
- Turn left onto Michigan Avenue. Make an immediate right hand turn onto Bunker Hill Road. HSC is on the right.
Limited Visitor Parking Is Available In The Garage At HSC;
Street Parking Is Also Usually Available.
By Metrorail or Metrobus
- From the Brookland Metro Station (Red Line), exit at 10th Street. Take the R4 bus to the HSC.
- From the Fort Totten Metro Station, (Red Line). Take the E2 bus to the HSC.
For schedules, call Metro Information at (202) 637-7000.
| Home | What's New | About the Hospital | Programs | Donations | Family Information |
| For Health Care Professionals | Job Opportunities | Calendar/Events | Directions/Map | Links